Guest Blogging General Guidelines
- 500 – 1,000 words in length; up to 5 minutes for a video blog
- Original content (unpublished on any site)
- No triggering content: eg. specific numbers, weights, behaviors, or glamorized suffering
- Profanity: minimal use if any; please use stars ** to censor some of the letters of the word
- If you intend on sharing your story, please share responsibly by following NEDA’s guidelines: http://bit.ly/1zrHYHD
- No advertising products or businesses
- Editing is the responsibility of the submitting author. Please ensure your blog is ready for publication.
- At Love Our Bodies, Love Ourselves’ discretion, blogs may be edited for minor grammatical/spelling errors
- Triggering content, excessive profanity, or profanity that has not used stars ** to censor some of the letters of the word will be edited if it can be easily fixed. If significant revision is needed, Love Our Bodies, Love Ourselves will request a re-submission
- Vlogs with triggering content will not be posted
- If the entry upon re-submission still has a significant amount of triggering content, no further submission of that item can be made and it will not be published
Body image, myth busting, how you practice self-care, your recovery story, how to prevent eating disorders, how to raise awareness, ways to reduce stigma, and anything else you can think of relating to eating disorders!
- You may submit a maximum of 2 images for which you have the rights to display (i.e. you own the images, have the rights to display the image, or credit the image appropriately).
Requirement for Submission
By submitting, you are granting Love Our Bodies, Love Ourselves permission to promote/display your blog/vlog/images across all current and future social media channels.
Email us and introduce yourself and include a couple sentences about your idea/s for a blog at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Connected with Us!