Similar to what I posted earlier on our Facebook page, here is your assignment for the day:
Take this picture, print it out, write in your Top 5 Love Your Body Affirmations, and tape it on your bedroom door and/or bathroom wall where you can see it everyday! Here’s a few to get you started:
- My self-worth is not determined by a number on a scale
- I am more than my appearance
- I dont want to look like anyone but myself
- I am perfect and complete just the way I am
- The size of my jeans do not dictate my happiness
- My friends/family love me no matter what I look like
- Beauty is a state of mind, not a state of body
- I am ____ (list qualities nothing to do with appearance–a good listener, friendly, passionate, etc.)
- I don’t need to compare to others in order to feel good about myself.
- My body deserves nutrition to function properly
- My “flaws” add character
- I have more important things to do than fight with my body.
- I accept my genetics.
Have a good Love Your Body Affirmation? We’d love for you to share it with us in the comments below!