Our 3rd annual #Purple4PEDAW event is happening on Feb. 5th and we need your help to make it a success.
#Purple4PEDAW is a day designed to bring awareness to eating disorders. Various landmarks in BC will be turning #Purple4PEDAW in support. Check out our list in progress here of confirmed venues and be sure to check back/bookmark the list page to stay up to date with any changes or additions.
Things you can do now to get ready for #Purple4PEDAW
- Order one of our free Love our Bodies, Love Ourselves wristbands
- Join our Facebook event page and invite your friends to the online event
- Download our poster & post in your school, office, community bulletin board etc.
- Join our ThunderclapIt campaign & help amplify our message! Click on Facebook, Twitter and/or Tumblr to register your support.
Things you can do in February
- Turn your social media #Purple4PEDAW during Eating Disorder Awareness Week (Feb. 1-7, 2016) by clicking here
- On Feb. 5th, wear purple! Send us photos of yourself and any BC purple landmarks on our Facebook and Twitter pages (note: some of our participating venues are taking part throughout the entire Eating Disorder Awareness Week!)
Looking for inspiration? Check out photos from last year’s event.